Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 18 January 2016

Knowing you are my friend . . .

 
It seems ages since I have blogged anything,
Hopefully getting back into the swing of things.
 
 

Good morning everyone and hope that you had a wonderful weekend. Today I'm sharing with you a  card  using GORGEOUS papers from the Treasure My Heart digi collection available here on the website or here https://www.etsy.com/shop/MicheleRDesign as an INSTANT DOWNLOAD. Spellbinder butterflies are made from contrasting patterned paper and I have used shaped dies for the main card and slightly distressed all edges.

11 comments:

Lia said...

After missing you a long time I see this stunning card.....
It's gorgeous Fleur!!
Lia xx

Sue said...

Hi Fleur, your card is gorgeousl. You have put the colours and pretty details together beautifully and the sentiment is really lovely. Nice to see you back here as well!
Sue...xxx

Loopylou. said...

just gorgeous hunny, I adore it. so wonderful to see a fleury post xxxxx

Bernadet said...

This is gorgeous Fleur.
Love the colors you've used.

Sol said...

This is Lovely!!.. Great Colours.. I love the sentiment.. and all the die cuts... -I love them all. Beautiful Flowers..(those turning around and around..)

Brawny x said...

Beautiful cards x

Guida Machado said...

Hello, Fleur,
So nice to see you back. Love your card :)
Hugs,
Guida

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I missed ya chick! So glad to see this post. Love the gorgeous papers and fabulous card design. Have been loving seeing your fabulous creations pop up in my crafty mags (when they finally arrive in New Zealand! LOL) Love this gorgeous shabby chic mix of papers and blooms and gorgeous butterflies. Stunning hun. Hugs, Wends x

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Fleur i love the card it's stunning!!!! iv'e not been on blogger for a while so playing catch up.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous... Do Visit Our Website at http://handicraftexporter.co.in and give Feedback..

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Been loving your makes in the magazines Fleur! Just wanted to pop in and say hi. Hugs, Wends xoxo