Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 3 February 2015

Shabby Chic Love

 Hi,  I have a wall hanging to share.

I had so much fun making this for my Mackenzie's bedroom, 
she's growing up so fast and she wants a shabby chic room.

The MDF Artword "Love" is available from the Dutch Dubadoo section over at the UK shop,
Make sure you have a little look as there is loads of gorgeous stuff.


I'm really LOVING the masks & Structure Paste

Here's a close up of the gorgeous Vintage Leaves

And the gorgeous "Seize the Day" word die

I think this was one of my first Noor Butterflies & I still love it just as much,
As you can see the structure paste is perfect for added texture.

Thanks for looking today
HUGZ






4 comments:

Mojca said...

oh totally gorgeous! hugs! Mojca

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Fleur. I have just bought this and cant wait to decorate it.
The paper is scrummy and love your beautiful embellishments.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Colien said...

Wonderful for your daughter's room!
grtz.Colien

Louise said...

Had to come and look and totally worth it,gorgeous work xx