Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 25 September 2014

Saddle Up!

Hello.
I have one of the latest Annabel releases to share today.
 
When I saw this sweet image in one of the art pads I hoped that it would be available in rubber.
Isn't she adorable & what little girl doesn't love ponies.!
 
Saddle Up is available here
I have also used one of the clear sentiments, available here
 
Products are from The ribbon girl :
 
Large Butterfly is from Noor!
 
Pop back soon as I will be having some Blogoversary candy
Thanks for looking
 

8 comments:

Marjorie said...

Fleur this is just stunning, your colouring is always amazing, such a sweet image too!...
Hugs,
Marjorie x

Marjorie said...

I love your card Fleur,wonderful design, colouring and all.You have inspired me this morning. Smiles Marjorie S. x

annemarie said...

Your card is just stunning Fleur. I think I have to have this image because my daughter is working with horses.

hugs Annemarie

Sharon said...

I agree Fleur - all us girls love ponies and she is adorable.
The colours and design are gorgeous - love the butterfly.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such a cute image and your embellishments are so pretty!
Rebecca.

Pet73 said...

So adorable!

Sara said...

My Niece is horse mad and this would be a perfect image for her, beautiful card Fleur, love all your yummy details, hugs Sara xxx

Shuly said...

sooo pretty!!! my gosh i'm so happy i've discovered your blog i love your cards so much, it's going to be a fabulous inspiration for me!!