Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Can I Ski Too ?

Hiya.
I have a gorgeous image to share, 
one of the new Candibean girls.

This one is from the new release "Home For The Holiday"
 called Can I Ski Too, and it's available here
I have also used one of the new "Vintage Affection" Sentiment sets ~ Postage Stamps

The Flowers and Trim are all available from The Ribbon Girl
Ivory Jute,
Hessian,
Ribbon,
Dahlia
Ivory & Blue Rolled Roses,
Rose Buds
Daisy,
Gypsophalia, 
Blue Berries,


I have used Chunky White Frantage for the background and also the snowflake. 
I have added texture using modelling paste.

Thanks for looking



7 comments:

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Fleur - adorable image susan x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a little sweetheart of a card.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Adorable card, this stamp is so sweet and you have used one of my fav color combos. Thank you for an inspiration!
hugs,
Anna xxx

Bernadet said...

Ooooh Fleur, this is just adorable!!

Marjorie said...

Hi Fleur how cute, wonderful colouring and detail. thanks for sharing.Hugs Marjorie S

Petra said...

Love the card!
It is so cute :)
Greetings Petra

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is gorgeous, what a beautiful image and stunning colouring!
Rebecca.