Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Have yourself a merry little Christmas.

Good morning ladies,
Well it's actually sunny in Spalding.
Hope you are all well.
I have a card to share that I started colouring in for hubby, 
but once I started to decorate it I think it's going to his parents.
Mac asked me the other day if I'd done her Xmas card yet,
I said I didn't know, as some I've done with her in mind, then changed my mind!
Her reply was....
"Actually Mummy, what would be really, really, special is, 
that if you actually made ME a card, 
just for for ME
no challenges, no themes and no DT cards"
Well I'm not sure she'll get one like that as a future theme is for someone special ,
so she may have to make do LOL!
xXx
Anyway here's the one for the in-laws.
I have used:
LOTV ~ Plum pudding
Magnolia ~ Christmas papers
Tim Holtz ~ Holly branch and DI's
Catslifepress ~ Sentiment
SU ~ Circle and scallop circle punches
Wild Orchid ~ Rose
Pinflair ~ Ice diamond
xXx
Thanks for looking.
Will be back tomorrow with my Truly Scrumptious DT card
BIG HUGZ 



24 comments:

Ingrid said...

You did it again! A lovely card :-) Like the big flower with holly leaves.
Hugs Ing

yvon said...

Hi Fleur,
This is gorgeous, that image is gorgeous colord, absolutely. Your flower is beautiful. Wow.
Hugs, Yvon

Loopylou. said...

morning fleur!!
yey sunshine here too! i had honestly forgotten what it looked like ;) as its been so foggy for days!!
gorgeous card hun and oh bless mac!!! how cute!!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is wonderful.. love those holly leaves and the gorgeous papers
Lisa x

Jolanda said...

what a lovely card Fleur! love the stamp & the papers!
grtz Jolanda

sara said...

hi fleur love this, such a cutie stamp and im liking that tim die very much even tho i came back from the nec with a mountain of dies i want that one too !!! gorgeous card as usual sweetie
hugs sara x x x

Mary J said...

Awww, really sweet Fleur!

Doreen said...

Just beautiful as always Fleur.xxx

Debbie Dolphin said...

So gorgeous Fleur xxx
Big Hugs
Debbie xxx

Debbie said...

Just gorgeous Fleur, the detail in your cards is second to none. The distressing and papers are gorgeous as is the sweet LOTV image. Debbiexx

Nicola said...

Love the card Fleur, Stunning colouring of image and the background papers finish it off perfectly!!
Love Nicola xxx

Debs said...

Wonderful card Fleur - loving the flower and the holly leaves.
Stunning coloring as always.
Have a fab evening.
Debs xx

Mary said...

Beautiful card!! I looked arround on your blog and saw all the nice cards you have made!! Wow they are really gorgeous!
I'm gonna follow your blog!
Greetings Mary

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Fleur....and I'm loving your fabulous layout too...

big hugs Vicky xx

Vicky said...

This is an absolute beauty hun love the holly & everything!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

I love this LOTV stamp Fleur. Your card is beautiful as usual.
Hugs
Chris x

Lou said...

Hi! Fleur this is so gorgeous,love the image and your colours/colouring are very lovely.
Great distressing and love the holly too,can just hear Mac saying that to you lol!!

see you soon,
big hug Lou.xx

Crafty Loops said...

This is so beautiful Fleur, as always your cards are beautiful. Lee x

Dee said...

Hi Fleur, What a beautiful card. I picked up your blog from Eileen's comments, and like you I have so many Lavinia stamps but never seem to use them, but I'm not very good with the brayer, I prefer distress inking really. Eileen's brayering is brilliant she makes it look so easy, just like Barbara Gray does. I will certainly be visiting you again. Dee xxx

coops said...

so gorgeous fleur.the image is so sweet and i love your fabulous colours and design :D

xx coops xx

D K Crafts said...

Hi Fleur. Really pretty card. Love the sweet image and colours. Looks like you have a special card to make for your daughter. Donna

Teresa said...

Gorgeous card Fleur, I love the distressed look it looks fabulous and such a cute stamp too. hugs Teresa xx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous Fleur.
luv
Debby

Debbie said...

Hi Fleur....I love the image and your colouring is absolutely gorgeous.
Debbie x