Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 7 July 2011

My card appeared in Craft Stamper and I have an award.

Evening all!
Just a quick post, ~ I'm over the moon as one of my cards has appeared in this months Craft Stamper magazine. I've being want to tell you all week, but was too shy LOL!!! Click here for a sneak peak!

Also have received this gorgeous award 
from 2 lovely blogging buddies, Sara & Maria, please check out their lovely blogs.

Anyway the rules state that I must tell you 7 things about me & pass it onto 8 bloggers
So here goes:
  • I am the youngest of 6, our ages range from 42 ~ 62
  • I have a fork truck license, 
  • I am terrified of flying, BUT .................
  • I had a flight in a Tiger Moth
  • I can't swim
  • I love butterflies, BUT ................
  • I am terrified of moths (I know I tell you this everytime LOL)
 I really can't pick just 8 bloggers, so please feel free to take this award.
BIG HUGZ

13 comments:

Kathyk said...

Your card is ab fab and congratulations on seeing it in C.S.

Kathyk

Lisa Jane said...

ooh just had a sneak peak lol.. looks fab, Congratulations - and on your award . Loved reading your facts
Lisa x

Jill said...

The card looks gorgeous, I want to see the whole thing!!
Concrats my sweet, new friend,- very well decerved! You are really one talented crafter! I am lucky to work in team with you.
Big hugs, Jill

Debbie said...

Brilliant news, no wonder, cannot believe you were not put in there before now!
Can you believe I am afraid of Flying, but have been in a helicopter...I am afraid of moths but like butterflies!!!!!! " peas in a pod...Haven't got a fork lift truck licence, but did work in a factory that had them there. LOL
When I worked there (on nights) the lads used to catch big furry moths in a box and then open the box right under my chin just to hear me scream!!!! Your worst nightmare no doubt.
HaHa
Anyways well done lovely blog friend. Dx

sara said...

woooo hooooo you go girl !!! so pleased for you fleur i will look out for the mag and see it in all its glory !!
hugs sara x x x

Faye said...

What completely fabby news, well done you xxx:)

Lou said...

Hi! Oh!Fleur your card in CS is just so *amazing*,i love your design and the colours/detail are just perfect-Well Done U!
Really lovely to see it in print :0)
Congrats too on your award,
see you soon,big hug.Lou.xx

Debs said...

Massive congrats hun - so well deserved - your work is stunning!
Have a fab day.
Debs xx

cheryl said...

oh hun so so chuffed for you,as you know I love love your work,and its so well deserved hun,fantastic achievment,it looks amazing,your work is stunning,hugs cherylx

D K Crafts said...

Hi Fleur. Congrats on your card being in Craft Stamper, it looks lovely. Congrats on your award too. Don't like flying either but it is one of those things you sometimes have to do for a family holiday. Going to Portugal in August and already the nerves have started. Enjoy your weekend. Donna

Mary J said...

Well done on your publication and your award honey - both very well deserved!

Hey, we are the same age! But 43 just around the corner...

Marlies said...

Congrats on getting your card in the magazine! I looked at the sneek peek and it looks fabulous!
hugs, Marlies

coops said...

wow, congratulations on being published fleur and your award :D

xx coops xx