Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 12 December 2010

An Award from Carly

Where does the time go?
I received this award from the lovely Carly  a while back,
(23 Nov to be exact) and I am only just getting round to posting it!
pop over & take a look at her fab blog
xXx
 xXx
Thank you so much for thinking of me Carly, I'm honoured!
The rules state I need to tell you 8 things about myself BUT
for a change Mackenzie has asked me to tell you about her
  1. She loves Christmas
  2. Her favourite animals are horses
  3. She loves her pet dog, Fletch
  4. She wants One Direction to win the X Factor
  5. She wants to marry Harry Styles ~ from One Direction (she's 8!!!)
  6. She's a little bit crazy ~ in a good way
  7. She loves watching the saddle club & Scooby doo
  8. She loved you to pop over to her blog and say Hello

Another rule is that I need to pass the award onto another 8 bloggers,
I hope you don't mind, but there are so many gorgeous blogs that I cannot possibly pick just 8 so would like to pass it to anyone who pops by!
Hugz










No comments: