Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 27 June 2010

Tilda's got some pressies.

Wow... What a scorcher of a day!
It's been far too hot for me.
AND there was the footy, yes I know we didn't play too well.... but that ref has got to go!!!
xXx
Anyway onto my card.
I got this sweet Tilda from Sir Stampalot last week & have coloured her a couple of times already, Mackenzie said the cheeks were too rosy on the first one so I had another go.
 xXx
xXx
To make my card I have used:
Magnolia ~ Tilda with presents
Nestabilities ~ Mega rectangles
Cuttlebug folder ~ Swirls
October afternoon papers ~ Thrift shop
Water-coloured ~ Distress inks
xXx
I would like to enter the following challenges:

Just Magnolia ~ Sketch by Bev

xXx
Thanx for popping by
Hugz

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card! Love the stiches....

Anna-Karin said...

Lovely card:) Nice colours.

Hugs

Nicola said...

This card is fab and that says something for someone who isn't keen on tilda!!! Love the colours and the distressed look to the card. Just great. I read the paper in the garden while the footie was on... See you soon Nicky xx

Louise said...

Gorgeous card Fleur and your colouring is fab
louise xx

Sara said...

Love the colours and the layout, this Tilda is on my wish list ! ( as they all are !! lol)
love Sara xx

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous card Fleur, sweet image and colours.
luv
Debby

chris said...

Fleury,its very very special, one tthat made me squeak when I clicked on it.
love the deep red. hugs chris xx

Lou said...

Hi!Fleur this is just *gorgeous*,Tilda looks soooo pretty and just love your colours/colouring.
That distressing is amazing!!
just perfect,hugs Lou.xx

Tracy said...

This is gorgeous and the papers are lovely.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

cheryl said...

this is one beautiful card love that image and the papers are just perfect,stunning detail too love cheryl xxxxxxx