Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 20 June 2010

A couple of awards.

Yesterday I recieved a couple of awards from the lovely Dora check out her beautiful blog.
I am very honoured, as it's lovely to have your blog recognised, especially when I'm so critical of my own work!
xXx
xXx
xXx
I'm supposed to pass these on to 10 bloggerss, but I'm cheating a bit, as it's always difficult to choose just 10 and there are 2 awards I'm picking 20 bloggers and they can pick which award they would like.
Hope this makes sense LOL
xXx
I would like to pass to the following bloggers:

xXx
Crikey hope you appreciate them, that's just took me ages LOL
Hugz Fleur
xXx


13 comments:

Lou said...

Hi!Fleur wow sweetie,how lovely for you and so *deserved*.
Now you have got me ;0) as may need a little HELP as not so computer hot as you.
thank you so much,hugs Lou.xxx

Louise said...

Hi Fleur and thankyou think I will go for the pandas because they are cute lol. Your work is totally fab and your such a wonderful person too so you deserve lots of awards.
Big hugs Louise xx

Debbie Dolphin said...

Awh thankyou so much fleur. So nice of you to think of me xxx
Thanks again
love debbie xxx

Nicki said...

Thank you so much hunnybun, I'm so chuffed that you thought of me. I love to visit your blog and I really appreciate all the lovely comments that you leave for me. I'm going to 'adopt' the little huggy pandas, thank you so much.

Hugs, Nicki, xx

Sara said...

Thank you Fleur, the awards you receive are well deserved, I have chosen the treehouse as I am a bit fanatical about trees !! lots of love Sara xx

Fiona said...

Fleur...well done you for getting these awards and thanks for passing to me...think I will go for pandas!!

Fi
x

chris said...

Hi Fleury, thanks for my award, love it.Just had a thought, it might not be for me I should have done the link, how presumptious of me!!!
hugs chris xx

Mummylade said...

thank you sweetie!

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

HI Fleur

Oh thanks hun thats so kind of you!

Emma xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi honey, thank you so much for thinking of me, big hugs Pops x x x

Kirsten...x said...

Hi Feur

Thank you for thinking of me...x

hugs kirsten...x

Debs said...

Hiya Fleur
Thank you so much for thinking of me - it's much appreciated.
Take care
Debs xx

Nicola said...

Thanks Fleur for the award I will pick the tree but it may take awhile as not very good at adding bits to my blog!!! lol Nicky