Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 3 April 2010

A Walk In The Park

Hooray it's the weekend, which means,

A) There's a new challenge over at ALLSORTS,
B) Crafty Lou is doing a demo at Sir Stampalot 10am - 2pm. Get there if you can!!!
and
C) It's my Birthday tomorrow 39 + 2 years old, hehe
xXx
Anyway less of my excitement and on to this weeks challenge at ALLSORTS,
It's the turn of the very talented Debs & she has set the challenge to use NO designer papers
xXx
xXx
I have cut the card on my cricut using the WILD CARD cartridge
and covered the front in card from a brown file which is stamped with Inkadinkado's swirly flourish.
Sentament - Penny Black,
Background, Tilda & Rufus all Magnolia,
Flowers - Stamping Up, 3 flower punch,
Images water-coloured using versacolor cubes.
I have also "laced" up Tildas boots
xXx
All stamps available from Sir Stampalot
xXx
Thanks for looking - pop over to ALLSORTS to see the rest of the teams great work.

Hugz
xXx

9 comments:

Louise said...

Fleur this is gorgeous, I love the shape, the detail just everything is spot on.
Happy Birthday for tomorrow and I hope your weekend is all its cracked up to be too lol.
louise xx

chris said...

Hi there Fleury
what an absolute stunner,this is right up my street I absolutely adore it,that card shape is fabulous I forget about it.

Any way back to a special day, some how I have forgotton it, if you want to divorce me as a friend I will quite understand! but please dont!
I will make sure you get something nice when I see you.
have a lovely day tomorrow lots of Birthday hugs chris xx

Nicola said...

Great card the shape is fab and so different to the normal shapes we all do. The attention to detail is cute. (the little lace on tilda's shoes) Sir Stampalot today and your Birthday tomorrow what more could a girl ask for at Easter... Chocolate!!!!!and lots of it. See you later Nicky xxx Happy Bithday for tomorrow.

Debs said...

Hi Fleur
This is gorgeous hun - love the shape and love love love how you have laced Tilda's boots - fab idea!!
Hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow.
Take care
Debs xx

Lou said...

Hi!Fleur,
What a sweetie this is,just*LOVE* it so much and those boot laces are adorable.
Little buttons are so cute and the ribbon on the sentiment is such a great touch.
*****Happy Birthday*****
for tomorrow,have a truly lovely day.
Lovely to see you too,hugs Lou.xx

Pop's Cards said...

Love this creatn just fab, Happy birthday too hope that you have a great day hugs Pops x

Jules said...

Hi Fleur

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

I hope you have had a lovely day.

Your Allsorts DT card is gorgeous - love the shape and that super sentiment.

Enjoy the rest of Easter.

Love Jules xx

Unknown said...

A beautiful card Fleur ... Thanks for the inspiration with this weeks challenge. Happy Easter

Lisa Jane said...

Thank you for your kind comment. Your card is fab - i love that scalloped circle and Tilda looks fab .
Happy birthday
Lisa ;)